District Membership | Purchased by your Central Office at a reduced rate. All administrators in the participating district
are covered under the District Membership and do not need to purchase an individual membership.
Individual Membership | Purchased by public school administrators whose district has not joined as a District Member.
• Superintendent | *includes membership in NCSSA
• Principal or Assistant Principal | *includes membership in NCPAPA
• Central Office Manager or Director | Employee serving at the manager or director level of administration
• University Educator | School of Education employee affiliated with an institution of higher learning located in NC
• Collegiate | School of Education students who are not eligible in another category; may be asked to provide proof of
enrollment; not eligible to serve on the NCASA Board of Directors in a voting capacity
• Retired Administrator | Administrator formerly employed by a public school district or university; not eligible to serve
on the NCASA Board of Directors in a voting capacity
Associate Membership | Offered to those not covered by one of the individual membership categories. Associate
members must be interested in, engaged in, or associated with any phase of educational work and who support the goals
and mission of NCASA. Associate members are not eligible to serve on the NCASA Board of Directors in a voting capacity.
* All active members, unless otherwise noted, are eligible to serve on the NCASA Board of Directors in a voting capacity.