District Membership | Purchased by your Central Office at a reduced rate. All administrators in the participating district
are covered under the District Membership and do not need to purchase an individual membership.
Partners in Higher Education | Purchased by schools of education at a group rate for all full-time faculty. Enrolled students or part-time/adjunct faculty are eligible to join at a discounted rate of $59.Introductory offer for 2019-2020 only, the Partners in Higher Education package will provide NCASA membership to all full-time and part-time staff, adjunct faculty, and students. Pricing is based on numbers of individuals covered and features important benefits that should appeal to your faculty and educational leadership students.
Individual Membership | Purchased by public school administrators whose district has not joined as a District Member.
• Superintendent | *includes membership in NCSSA
• Principal or Assistant Principal | *includes membership in NCPAPA
• Central Office Manager or Director | Employee serving at the manager or director level of administration
• University Educator | School of Education employee affiliated with an institution of higher learning located in NC
• Student | School of Education students who are not eligible in another category; may be asked to provide proof of
enrollment; not eligible to serve on the NCASA Board of Directors in a voting capacity
• Retired Administrator | Administrator formerly employed by a public school district or university; not eligible to serve
on the NCASA Board of Directors in a voting capacity
Associate Membership | Offered to those not covered by one of the individual membership categories. Associate
members must be interested in, engaged in, or associated with any phase of educational work and who support the goals
and mission of NCASA. Associate members are not eligible to serve on the NCASA Board of Directors in a voting capacity.
* All active members, unless otherwise noted, are eligible to serve on the NCASA Board of Directors in a voting capacity.